**These trunks are allowed under UKBFF regulations**
· XSmall: 110lbs - 135lbs / 50kg - 60Kg
Small: 135Lbs -165Lbs / 60kg - 75Kg
· Medium: 165lbs - 200lbs / 75Kg - 90Kg
· Large: 200lbs - 242lbs / 90Kg - 110kg
· X-large: 242lbs-285lbs / 110kg - 130kg
For alternative sizing please send us and email at: email@example.com
Iron Eagle Posing Trunks are fully lined on the front with breathable powermesh and produced using the highest grade, 4 way stretch, satin lycra fabrics for ultimate fit, comfort and durability.
We have 2 different models available:Iron Eagle Premier - Premier Pro cut for ultimate V taper, hits extra high up on your hips revealing those deep cuts. A super narrow cut back with a scrunch elastic to pronounce your glutes even more and reveal glute striations, pouch type front to reveal quad cuts and thin side straps. Recommended for pro competitors
Iron Eagle Flex - Flex Regular cut to pronounce your V taper, fully lined on the front, hits higher up on your hips revealing those deep cuts. A 3/4 cut back with scrunch elastic, center seam on the front and sleek side straps. Recommended for novice and intermediate competitors.
* Most fabrics wash well by hand in a sink of cold water but extra care is required. The fabrics, specifically holograms,shattered glass & vinyls, are delicate and will begin to show signs of wear much faster than regular swimming trunks.
* Use mild soap like ivory or hair shampoo.
* Wash in shallow water and drain until water runs clear.
* Hang to dry over a towel - do NOT tumble dry!
* Do not soak your trunks! Soaking promotes the dye to run.
* Hologram, shattered glass or vinyl fabrics will turn silver if exposed to oil or harsh washing or scrubbing
* Do not dry clean your trunks! The chemicals they use are too harsh for the fabric