Material: Jersey lycra
SIZE GUIDE (*anticipated stage weight)
· XSmall: 110lbs - 135lbs / 50kg - 60Kg
Small: 135Lbs -165Lbs / 60kg - 75Kg
· Medium: 165lbs - 200lbs / 75Kg - 90Kg
· Large: 200lbs - 242lbs / 90Kg - 110kg
· X-large: 242lbs-285lbs / 110kg - 130kg
For alternative sizing please send us and email at: email@example.com
Iron Eagle Posing Trunks are fully lined on the front with breathable powermesh and produced using the highest grade Titan spandex printed fabrics for ultimate fit, comfort and durability.
We have 2 different models available:Iron Eagle Premier - Premier Pro cut for ultimate V taper, hits extra high up on your hips revealing those deep cuts. A super narrow cut back with a scrunch elastic to pronounce your glutes even more and reveal glute striations, pouch type front to reveal quad cuts and thin side straps. Recommended for pro competitors
Iron Eagle Flex - Flex Regular cut to pronounce your V taper, fully lined on the front, hits higher up on your hips revealing those deep cuts. A 3/4 cut back with scrunch elastic, center seam on the front and sleek side straps. Recommended for novice and intermediate competitors.
* Most fabrics wash well by hand in a sink of cold water but extra care is required. The fabrics, specifically holograms,shattered glass & vinyls, are delicate and will begin to show signs of wear much faster than regular swimming trunks.
* Use mild soap like ivory or hair shampoo.
* Wash in shallow water and drain until water runs clear.
* Hang to dry over a towel - do NOT tumble dry!
* Do not soak your trunks! Soaking promotes the dye to run.
* Hologram, shattered glass or vinyl fabrics will turn silver if exposed to oil or harsh washing or scrubbing
* Do not dry clean your trunks! The chemicals they use are too harsh for the fabric